Join us at the Most Colourful and Grandest Chingay ever！8,000 multi-ethnic performers, World Longest and Largest 360-metre beautiful batik art, 4-metre tall Giant Artistic Puppets contingent, First Time Ge Tai in Chingay, 700-children ballet performance, First-of-its-kind outdoor community drama, Exotic groups from various countries such as Italy, Korea, Philippines and China and Grandest Finale by 3,000 performers presenting 720-metre long of colourful hand knitted tapestries and many more exciting highlights…
: 7-8 February 2014 Time
: 8 pm (Pre-Parade: 7pm) Venue
: F1 Pit Building (Next to Singapore Flyer) [View Map]
| Parade 1 (7 February 2014) || Parade 2 (8 February 2014) |
| Cat 1 - S$50 || Cat 1 - S$60 |
| Cat 2 - S$40 || Cat 2 - S$50 |
*20% discount for PAssion Card holders
1. The People's Association and its organizing partners reserve all rights to amend privilege, Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
2. Use of this ticket denotes consent to all listed Terms and Conditions.
3. No refund or exchange of ticket will be made under all circumstances.
4. Admission is strictly by ticket and each ticket admits ONE only.
5. Infant-in-arm is discouraged and children two years and above requires a ticket for admission.
6. The People's Association reserves the right to refuse latecomers. Entry and admission will not be permitted until appropriate pause in the Parade.
7. Strobe lighting and loud noises may be expected at the Parade
Purchase your tickets to the parade NOW
For corporate booking, you may email us at PA_SCENE@pa.gov.sg
Need more info about the Event ?